One of the biggest hurdles for men in achieving a feminine look is beard shadow, but with these simple steps you will be well on your way to getting a smooth face with no hint of facial hair.
Shaving Cream After-Shave Lotion Manual Razor with 3-5 blades Moisturizer Concealer
(Note: If your mustache and beard are extra long you will want to first use a beard trimmer to shorten the hairs, this will make shaving easier)
First and foremost, you want to get a clean and close shave so be sure to take a hot shower and wash your face thoroughly. The steam from the shower helps to open up your pores and soften the hairs on your face. If this is not feasible, wash your face as normal, then take a washcloth, soak it in hot water and press it against your face for a few minutes.
Do not dry your face! The next step is to apply shaving cream to your dampened face and let it sit for one or two minutes, further softening the hair. Then, take your razor and shave, moving with the grain (not against it!) and rinsing the blades every 1 or 2 strokes. After you have done, it is possible to reapply the shaving cream and shave against the grain to get an even closer shave.
Once your face is smooth, rinse it with cold water and pat it dry with a clean, dry towel. Apply the after shave lotion and allow to air dry, then use the moisturizer not only on your beard area, but all over your face.
Now that this is out of the way, you will begin using the concealer to cover up the “shadow” left behind by your facial hair. Contrary to popular belief, it is not necessary to spend hundreds of dollars on professional makeup to get great results.
You may have to experiment with different brands and shades, but by browsing your local drug store you should be able to find a concealer that is right for you. Cream concealers work well because you don’t have to apply so many coats.
After you have finished covering up your beard shadow, it is time to get rolling with the makeup for the rest of your face. Good luck!
For more crossdresser makeup tips, please visit “Jessica Who?”.
The Best Acne Treatment – Exposed Skin Care!
Recent Acne Treatments Articles
- How to Cure Pimples Fast
- Laser to the Stars Brings Facial Rejuvenation to Advanced Aesthetic Laser Clients
- Acne treatment products- Get Rid of Acne the Natural Way
- Adult Acne Got You Down? Discover Why You're Still Dealing With Breakouts Past Your Teens
- Home Acne Treatment – Treating Acne at Home
- Cure Pimples With 3 Easy Yet Effective Methods
- Vitamins For Acne Treatment – Try It Before You Try Any Others
- Skin Whitening and Acne Scars
- 5 Fast Ways to Treat Exposed Acne
- Home Remedies for Rosacea – Acne and Rosacea
- Natural Treatment for Pimples – 10 Best Treatments for Acne
- The Truth Behind Back Acne
- Anti Aging Skin Care Review – 4 Facts That May Surprise You
- Acne – Herbal Treatment
- Acne Solutions
Most Popular Posts