Pimples also called Acne vulgaris or just Acne are small papules or skin lesions which commonly occur on the face and/or the upper back.. The reason they are found in these areas is because these areas are densely occupied by sebaceous glands.
Causes: Pimples commonly occur during puberty and teenage and are the result of the hormonal changes that take place in the body at that period.
Our skin has a number of small pores and in these regions these pores are connected to sebaceous glands. These sebaceous glands secrete sebum, which has an oily nature and which drains through these pores onto the skin.
During puberty, the hormonal changes that take place in the body, stimulate the sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum and this results in the clogging of the pores. This clogging gives rise to swelling and result in pimples. An outbreak of pimples is called Acne.
The Best Acne Treatment – Exposed Skin Care!
Recent Acne Treatments Articles
- How to Cure Pimples Fast
- Laser to the Stars Brings Facial Rejuvenation to Advanced Aesthetic Laser Clients
- Acne treatment products- Get Rid of Acne the Natural Way
- Adult Acne Got You Down? Discover Why You're Still Dealing With Breakouts Past Your Teens
- Home Acne Treatment – Treating Acne at Home
- Cure Pimples With 3 Easy Yet Effective Methods
- Vitamins For Acne Treatment – Try It Before You Try Any Others
- Skin Whitening and Acne Scars
- 5 Fast Ways to Treat Exposed Acne
- Home Remedies for Rosacea – Acne and Rosacea
- Natural Treatment for Pimples – 10 Best Treatments for Acne
- The Truth Behind Back Acne
- Anti Aging Skin Care Review – 4 Facts That May Surprise You
- Acne – Herbal Treatment
- Acne Solutions
Most Popular Posts