Milia are small white or yellow spots which often appear around the eye and look rather unsightly. It is not uncommon for them to appear on the eyelids and on the cheeks and are usually relatively small. There is no definite cause of the spots and it is not understood why they appear on some people and not on others. It is not believed that they are caused by poor hygiene or any other external factor.
Milia are small cysts filled with a protein substance which provides strength to the skin, called keratin. Milia is not something to be too concerned about and if you arent disturbed by your appearance you need not treat it.
Should you feel the need to treat it however and I would recommend you do, here are some tips which helped me rid the horrible little things.
The Best Acne Treatment – Exposed Skin Care!
Recent Acne Treatments Articles
- How to Cure Pimples Fast
- Laser to the Stars Brings Facial Rejuvenation to Advanced Aesthetic Laser Clients
- Acne treatment products- Get Rid of Acne the Natural Way
- Adult Acne Got You Down? Discover Why You're Still Dealing With Breakouts Past Your Teens
- Home Acne Treatment – Treating Acne at Home
- Cure Pimples With 3 Easy Yet Effective Methods
- Vitamins For Acne Treatment – Try It Before You Try Any Others
- Skin Whitening and Acne Scars
- 5 Fast Ways to Treat Exposed Acne
- Home Remedies for Rosacea – Acne and Rosacea
- Natural Treatment for Pimples – 10 Best Treatments for Acne
- The Truth Behind Back Acne
- Anti Aging Skin Care Review – 4 Facts That May Surprise You
- Acne – Herbal Treatment
- Acne Solutions
Most Popular Posts